We are currently working with 2 NEW uniform vendors for the 2023-2024 School Year.
Both uniform suppliers are open and ready for your business
Ibiley - online orders only - Ibiley Online Store
Brian's Sports - Local walk in vendor with supply on-hand located at
2282 W US Hwy 90
Lake City, FL 32055
Dress Code Reminders for the 2023/2024School Year:
- White or Grey Polos or white uniform shirt to be worn daily.
- House colored polos may only be worn on Fridays and early release days. House polo must be the color of your child's house. ie. Amizade = Red, Valente = Green, Hano Hano = Black/Yellow, Odanost = Blue.
- VPK does not receive a house and will not be permitted to wear house color polos.
- Only navy uniform style bottoms are permitted. You may purchase these through any store that sells uniform bottoms. (i.e Walmart, Target, Children's Place, JCPenney, Belk, Maurices, Old Navy, etc.)
- Black pants are not permitted.
- Uniform shirts, jackets, hoodies and sweaters should only be purchased from our uniform suppliers. No outside vendors or personal embroidery is permitted.
- Crocs are not allowed. They are considered sandals and are against the Belmont dress code. Tennis shoes are strongly recommended for everyday wear.
- Hats are not allowed inside the building.
- Only solid colored navy blue, white, grey and black leggings are allowed under Belmont uniform dresses and skirts.
- Jeans are not allowed except on scheduled jean fundraiser days. No holes, rips or tears of any kind will be allowed.
- Only Belmont uniform jackets, hoodies and sweaters are allowed to be worn inside the building. Non-Belmont jackets are allowed outside, but must be taken off when entering the building.
If you have any questions concerning Belmont Academy's Uniform Policy, please refer to the above link.