Ms. Chadwick - 5th Grade ELA
- Master of Arts in Teaching - National University
- Bachelor of Science, Communication Disorders - Audiology & Speech Pathology - University of Central Florida
- Multiple Subjects Teaching Credentials - Florida, California, Wyoming
- Exceptional Education Teaching Credential - California, Wyoming
- Charter School Teacher of the Year, Grant Community Charter School, Sacramento CA
Hello! I am very happy to be Belmont Academy's Fifth Grade English Language Arts (ELA) teacher. I have enjoyed working in the field of Education for over 10 years, in both teaching as well as SpEd Case Management. When not at Belmont, I'm either hanging out with my husband and kids or with my Belmont family and friends. (Yes it's true, we really are a family at Belmont!)
My husband and I have a 5yo daughter and three teenagers (12, 14, 17). I love being a mom and stepmom! Our three daughters attend Belmont, and our son attends CHS.
Born in California's San Francisco Bay Area (Go Giants!), I have also lived in Seattle WA, Alexandria VA, Gillette WY, Cocoa Beach FL, and now Lake City. We also have family in England, as my husband is British.
Fun Fact: I am a volunteer for the Lake City Humane Society, fostering kittens until they are old enough and healthy enough to be adopted. We have had at least 24 kittens pass through our home in the past year (but not all at once)!